Fire Safety & Services
North Londonderry Township recognizes the importance of fire safety and community relations. Citizen’s Firehouse Company #1 is dedicated to assisting the community and providing services to protect our township and community.
If you need immediate assistance with an emergency or fire, please dial 911.
Fire Safety & Prevention Tips:
- Install and maintain smoke alarms in every floor and bedroom of your home
- Test and check the batteries and make sure smoke alarms are working every 6 months
- Never leave appliances or cooking food unattended
- Avoid using space heaters
- Have a Fire Plan
- Keep note of all fire escapes
- Do not let fireplaces go unattended
- Avoid smoking in the house
- Plan ahead and practice use of a fire extinguisher
- Visit Citizen’s Firehouse Company #1’s website to learn more