- opens in a new windowCommuter Services of Pennsylvania offers free services to commuters about options for getting to and from work. Their Rideshare and opens in a new windowEmergency Ride Home programs provide necessary tools to commuters in order for them to successfully switch from driving alone to a green commuting option; such as opens in a new windowcarpooling, opens in a new windowwalking, opens in a new windowriding transit, etc. Using a green commute mode is a great way to save money and help improve air quality. Commuters and employers can contact them for more information.
- opens in a new windowLebanon Transit
- opens in a new windowCapital Area Transit (for service to Harrisburg and surrounds)
Child Safety Seat Checks
After finding the right car seat, it’s important to know how to install it correctly and when to transition your child to another type of seat as your child grows older. At the following locations, a certified technician will inspect your child’s car seat and show you how to correctly install and use it. Call to schedule an appointment.
- opens in a new windowPenn State Hershey Children’s Hospital (717) 531-7233
- PA State Police – Jonestown (717) 865-2194
- PA State Police – Harrisburg (717) 671-7500
All dogs three months or older are required by PA Law to be licensed by January 1st of each year. Violators can be cited with a maximum fine of $300 per violation plus court costs. Yearly or Lifetime licenses are available through the Lebanon County Treasurer’s Off opens in a new windowice. Discounts available to seniors and persons with disabilities.