North Londonderry Township is home to some amazing local businesses that make our community complete. Because of that, it’s easy to find a local business or utility provider you’re in search of.
By providing access to intellectual, educational, cultural and recreational information, the local library is committed to their role in the community. Visit the online catalog to explore their ‘ever-growing collection of materials’. Don’t have a computer? Membership and high-speed internet access is free to residents, as well as a wireless hot spot. Programs for children and adults are available for free, from story-time to after-school programs and homework help to film screenings and receptions for a small donation.
Contact: 50 Landings Drive Suite B, Annville – (717) 838-1347
This commission provides year-round programs for all age groups. Some fees apply to select programs and are open to the public. Palmyra Area School District residents may partake in these programs for a discounted rate. One of our Supervisors serves as a representative of North Londonderry Township on the Commission. Throwing a party or need some meeting space?
Contact: 325 South Railroad Street, Palmyra – (717) 838-9244
This membership required facility provides various community activities along with three (3) pools! There is a kiddy wading pool, a main pool varying in depth with two (2) diving boards and an Olympic size competition pool with lanes for lap swimming. They also offer “Dive-In” movies, an on-site snack bar and organized activities for children and adults.
Contact: 1122 Park Drive, Palmyra – (717) 838-1122
Open to the public, the trails are located behind the compost site on Township grounds. Home to the Palmyra Cougars Junior and Senior Cross Country teams, the trails are marked with corresponding colored reflectors as referred to on the adjacent map. The trails are mulched and maintained by Township crew members. Please proceed with caution and limit use to the hours between dawn and dusk. Dogs are welcome but must be leashed and picked up after. The pond is open for ‘catch and release’ fishing. Motor vehicles, alcoholic beverages and hunting are prohibited. Parking is designated to the northeast corner and trash cans can be found at the entrance of the trails. Benches and signage have been provided/constructed by local boy scouts.
Contact: 655 East Ridge Road, Palmyra – (717) 838-1373
North Londonderry Township Hiking Trails & Pond
- opens in a new windowPalmyra Area Business Association
- opens in a new windowKiwanis
- opens in a new windowLions Club
- opens in a new windowAmerican Legion & Auxiliary – Post 71
- opens in a new windowV.F.W. & Auxiliary – Post 6417
- opens in a new windowBoy Scouts – Unit 456
- opens in a new windowGirl Scouts
- opens in a new windowLeague of Women Voters
- Palmyra Garden Club
- opens in a new windowPalmyra Senior Community Center
- opens in a new windowEncounter Church of Palmyra
- opens in a new windowGravel Hill United Methodist Church
- opens in a new windowGracepoint Evangelical Free Church
- opens in a new windowJehovah’s Witnesses Church
- opens in a new windowLife Connection Church
- opens in a new windowUnited Zion Church
- opens in a new windowVictory Christian Fellowship
Palmyra School District
Palmyra Area School District is located at 1125 Park Drive Palmyra, PA 17078. To visit their district website, please visit PalmyraPortal.org.
Grades 9th – 12th
Kindergarten – 5th